Setting your Anthem URL
What is an Anthem?
An Anthem is your personalized YouTube video that will play on an Ambition TV when you've reached company-defined accolades.
Your Anthem can also be viewed in the Details section of your Dashboard and on the Leaderboard when you're in the Top 3.
How do I set my Anthem?
1. Find your desired video on YouTube
2. Click on Share found under the right corner of the video
A pop-up will be generated containing the video's shareable URL.
Ambition supports the ability to start your video at a specific time, so feel free to check the "Start At" box which will update the shareable URL.
3. Update the Start At time if desired, and click Copy.
4. Paste the URL into the Anthem URL field (this is found within My Settings). If you are starting your Anthem in the middle of the video, scroll to the end of the URL to change the "t=175" to "t=2m55s". Click the blue Test button to preview your anthem within Ambition.
5. Once satisfied with your Anthem, click the green Save Changes button at the bottom of your settings.