The Leaderboard slide will display top (and optionally, bottom) performers for a given metric, time frame and grouping.
Create a Leaderboard Slide
1. Open the left navigation and click Administration > TVs.
2. Click the blue Slides button for the TV you wish to edit.
Upon clicking Slides, you will see a blank Create Slide form.
3. Complete the Create Slide Form.
Name: This will be displayed on the TV to identify the slide.
Type: Select Leaderboard from the dropdown.
Slide Duration: Determine how long this slide will be displayed per carousel rotation.
Slide Order: The slide's position within the carousel.
Slide Background: Optionally upload a background image.
Metric: Select the Metric to be displayed.
Time Frame: Time Frame of data to be displayed. Options from Today to Last Year.
Rank By: Absolute Metric value or relative percent to Activity Score target.
Sort By: Show Top 10 performers or Bottom 10 performers
Example of Percent to Activity Target Leaderboard
Select the Hierarchy Level to be displayed on the Leaderboard.
4. Optionally click the blue Preview button to preview your Leaderboard slide.
5. Click the green Save button.