Display Multimedia (Image, Video, or URL) on the TV.
Create a Multimedia Slide
1. Open the left navigation and click Administration > TVs.
2. Click the blue Slides button for the TV you wish to edit.
Upon clicking Slides, you will see a blank Create Slide form.
3. Complete the Create Slide Form.
Name: This will be displayed on the TV to identify the slide.
Type: Select Multimedia from the dropdown.
Slide Duration: Determine how long this slide will be displayed per carousel rotation.
Slide Order: The slide's position within the carousel.
Slide Background: Optionally upload a background image.
Choose Media Type
Choose Image: Select Image to upload.
Layout type: Determine if the image should maintain original size or stretch to fit.
Video URL: Input a Youtube or Vimeo link.
Muted: Determine if the video should be muted.
URL: Input the third-party URL you'd wish to embed via iframe.
4. Optionally click the blue Preview button to preview your Multimedia slide.
5. Click the green Save button.
Troubleshooting an Empty Screen
What if I embedded a URL and the screen is blank?
1. Open Browser Console
F12 and then
2. View any error messages found in Browser Console:
X-Frame-Options is "SAMEORIGIN" or "DENY"
This URL cannot be embedded within a third-party site. Unfortunately there is nothing that Ambition can do here.
Mixed Content "loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure resource"
This means that you need to change your URL from "http" to "https" for security purposes.